Advanced Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Fillers
BESPOKE ADVANCED BOTULINUM TOXIN & DERMAL FILLER INJECTABLE TRAINING (ONE DAY)
The injectable training we offer is very much tailored to your requirements, it will save you attending more than one course specific to your additional procedural learning, through this teaching method we aim for a more streamlined training which offers you an extremely cost effective way of extending the scope of the treatments you offer, strengthen any procedures you have already learnt but may wish to reinforce with additional practical training.
It would be most helpful if you would be able to send us a list of what you would wish to cover but as a guide see below for some indication of possible advanced techniques.
- Lip & Peri Oral Masterclass – techniques to include needle & cannula – Russian lips, volumise, lift & shape contouring, lip correction, lip tenting, plump & smooth peri oral area, remove fine lines
- Jaw | Chin | Cheek defining and re-shaping / contouring
- Cheek Augmentation – procedure to fill out cheeks and to improve facial contours & lost volume
- Mid face volumisation – understanding placement of dermal filler to plump and soften for desired youthfulness
- 8 point face lift – non surgical liquid facelift to volumes and lift by placement in 8 strategic areas of the face
- Hyperhidrosis – treatment using BTX to control the symptoms of underarm sweating
- Advanced Botox techniques such as masseter
- Nefertiti lift & Platysmal bands – helps reverse the signs of again along the lower face, jaw and neck.
- Cannula for techniques/areas suitable and preferable to achieve optimum results
Once we know what procedures you wish to cover we can be exact in the costing but below will give you an idea of the costing if a full day is required.
1 – 2 Delegates
One Day tailored training
If this style of training is not suitable for you we can look at a larger training day which covers pre-listed treatments in a larger group.
This course is open to the following medical professionals only
• REGISTERED NURSE DENTIST
• DENTAL HYGIENIST
• DENTAL THERAPIST
• PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPD
• (GMC, GDC, NMC, GPhC and HCPC)
£1200 + VAT (this training is only provided as a one to one or two to one bespoke option)