Foundation Dermal Filler
FOUNDATION DERMAL FILLER (ONE DAY)
Foundation Dermal Fillers
One day certified professional training courses in foundation Dermal Filler will provide you with both practical and theoretical teaching to ensure you gain the skills and confidence to safely deliver effective injectable dermal filler to the lower face for cosmetic enhancement with competence.
This is a comprehensive introductory course, covering how to administer this treatment with safe injection techniques, correct selection, thorough pre-treatment and post- treatment care of your clients.
In addition to the practical skills education our training will provide you with complete wrap around knowledge and information for you to set up and carry out professional treatments. We cover everything from medico legal aspects, consent, consultation skills, to managing and preventing rare side effects. You will leave us not only ready to inject, but also fully equipped to set up a business as a safe and competent aesthetic professional.
Training in our Foundation Fillers is recommended for all suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who are new and inexperienced with cosmetic injectable treatments.
Nose to mouth lines (Nasolabial folds)
Corners of the mouth (Marionette lines)
Course Aims and Objectives
Training in theory and practical hands on in the use of Dermal Fillers looking at how fillers can be used in areas of the face for correction and improvement for overall aesthetic enhancement.
The aim and objective of our training is to provide you with everything you will need to start providing these treatments in practice, whether to existing clients or to aid you setting up a business to start providing them.
With plenty of practical experience you will leave the course confident to perform these treatments by yourself. The course equips you with everything you need to know and do prior to offering treatments, from setting up a pharmacy account to which consumables you need, arranging your insurance, checking with the council prior to starting etc.
The training includes manuals, consent forms, facial maps and marketing materials and your certification. Ongoing support is always available for you further to any training with us.
Introduction to aesthetics practice, objective beauty and the array of treatment options
- Learn combination therapies using another skill (dermal fillers) to deliver on its own or to incorporate into a treatment plan to offer your client extended satisfaction for overall face aesthetic symmetry and enhancement
Teaching how to assess the face to ensure you choose the optimum treatment by selecting the most suitable type/grade of filler and then the best injection technique to administer the injectable device at the correct depth
Understand the basics of the ageing face, and the treatments you can offer to help reverse these, restoring facial contours, volumizing the skin for a more youthful appearance
Understand and treat more specific facial structures to provide additional definition and shape
Learn the important practical differences between standard injections given in general medical practice and the more specifically skilled aesthetic injection techniques
Anatomy & Physiology – facial vasculature, nerves and fat pads
Learn needle vs cannula technique – advantages and disadvantages of both and how to select which to use for which treatments
Learn injections techniques and the reasoning for selection – linear threading, fanning, cross-hatching and serial puncture
- Informed consultation process – avoiding common consultation pitfalls –understanding the importance of this process and the red flag pointers
Contraindications & Cautions
Matching patient expectations with outcomes which are realistic and understanding them to be able to deliver the best advise
- Hands on practical training with live models
- Complications Management – knowledge of the possible complications that can arise from delivery of such injectables. How to avoid them and how to manage them if they do happen
- Hyaluronidase and how to use it – emergency kit requirements
- After care advice – immediately post treatment and advise to manage on-going post care at home
- Training manual, consultation documents to include medical history, treatment records, facial maps – what to use when and how
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments and injectables
- Practical requirements – how and where to set up Aesthetic Pharmacy accounts, how to set up insurance, dealing with councils, what equipment you need, what your emergency kit must contain and other support with relevance
Training of Protocol to Administer Treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before and After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
Accurate assessment and diagnosis
Prescribe suitable treatment
Safe and competent delivery
Knowledge of where and how to obtain products
Knowledge of insurance cover and regulation information
- Marketing plan to implement procedures into practice and generate increased sale
- REGISTERED NURSE DENTIST
- DENTAL HYGIENIST
- DENTAL THERAPIST
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPD
- (GMC, GDC, NMC, GPhC and HCPC)