Foundation Botulinum Toxin
FOUNDATION BOTULINUM TOXIN TYPE-A TRAINING COURSE (ONE DAY)
One day certified professional training course in the delivery of Botulinum Toxin to the Upper Face
Our Foundation BTX Course will provide you with both practical and theoretical teaching to ensure you gain the skills and confidence to safely deliver effective injectable BTX procedures to the upper face for cosmetic enhancement with competence.
This is a comprehensive introductory course, covering how to administer this treatment with safe injection techniques, correct dilution, thorough pre-treatment and post-treatment care of your clients.
In addition to the practical skills education our training will provide you with complete wrap around knowledge and information for you to set up and carry out professional treatments.
We cover everything from medicolegal aspects, consent, consultation skills, to managing and preventing rare side effects. You will leave us not only ready to inject, but also fully equipped to set up a business as a safe and competent aesthetic professional.
With small class sizes, one-on-one teaching and an anatomical evidence-based approach, our BTX training courses are the perfect way to take the next step in your professional development.
Training in our Foundation Botulinum Toxin is recommended for all suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who are new and inexperienced with cosmetic injectable treatments.
The Treatment is for
- Forehead Lines
- Crows Feet
- Glabellar (Frown lines)
- Bunny lines
Course Aims and Objectives
Training in theory and practical hands on in the use of Botulinum Toxin to the Upper Face.
The aim and objective of our training is to provide you with everything you will need to start providing these treatments in practice, whether to existing clients or to aid you setting up a business to start providing them.
With plenty of practical experience you will leave the course confident to perform these treatments by yourself. The course equips you with everything you need to know and do prior to offering treatments, from setting up a pharmacy account to which consumables you need, arranging your insurance, checking with the council prior to starting etc.
The training includes manuals, consent forms, facial maps and marketing materials and your certification. Ongoing support is always available for you further to any training with us.
- Introduction to Aesthetic practice, objective beauty and the array of treatment options – assessing the face to confidently make the selection of which aesthetic treatment choice to deliver the most effective outcome for your client
- Learn combination therapies using another skill (BTX) to deliver on its own or to incorporate into a treatment plan to offer your client extended satisfaction for overall face aesthetic symmetry and enhancement
- Understand the science of the ageing face, and the treatments you can offer to help reverse this process with natural looking results
- In depth anatomical theory to fully understand the placement of the injectable when you are carrying out the procedure in multiple injection sites
- Extensive Facial Mapping teaching
- Learn the important practical differences between ‘standard’ injections given in general medical practice and the much more skilled aesthetic injection technique.
- Matching patient expectations with outcomes which are realistic and understanding them to be able to deliver the best advise
- Dilutions & dosage criteria
- Live Demonstrations
- Hands on practical training with live models
- Complications Management – knowledge of the possible complications that can arise from delivery of such injectables. How to avoid them and how to manage them if they do happen
- After care advice – immediately post treatment and advise to manage on-going post care at home
- Informed consultation process – avoiding common consultation pitfalls – understanding the importance of this process and the red flag pointers
- Training manual, consultation documents to include medical history, treatment records, facial maps – what to use when and how
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments
- Practical requirements – how and where to set up Aesthetic Pharmacy accounts, how to set up insurance, dealing with councils, what equipment you need, what your emergency kit must contain and other support with implementation of training of protocol to administer treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before and After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Accurate assessment and diagnosis
- Prescribe suitable treatment
- Safe and competent delivery
- Knowledge of where and how to obtain products
- Knowledge of insurance cover and regulation information
- Marketing plan to implement procedures into practice and generate increased sales
- REGISTERED NURSE DENTIST
- DENTAL HYGIENIST
- DENTAL THERAPIST
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPD
- (GMC, GDC, NMC, GPhC and HCPC)