MESOTHERAPY TRAINING (ONE DAY)
Training to administer Nappage Mesotherapy (also known as the vitamin infusion or dermal hydration treatment). The Mesotherapy treatment is taught using a needle and syringe to deliver a natural alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures.
The treatment is ideal for dry, dehydrated and dull skin or simply as a skin boost. A highly effective rejuvenating treatment, replacing the hyaluronic acid which provides deep hydration, toning benefits and cell regeneration. The transdermal delivery of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that decrease as we age offer reduced sagging, cellular nutrition and anti-ageing properties to the skin.
Treatments tone and tighten sagging skin | Reduce fine lines & repair free radical damage | Firmer, Radiant skin immediately after treatment | Great red carpet treatment giving an amazing base to apply make up.
Mesotherapy Course Content
- Introduction of Mesotherapy science
- Product Pharmacology
- Patient selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment methods, using the Nappage technique for face, body and scalp
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan.
Cost £420 + VAT