Combination Chemical Peel & Dermaplaning
DERMA PLANING & CHEMICAL PEEL & EYE PEEL COMBINED TRAINING
(ONE DAY COURSE)
Combination training day teaching three outcomes & certification in Foundation Chemical Peel, Eye Peel & Derma-Planing.
Dermaplaning training to deliver effective, safe skin rejuvenation treatments either on its own or in combination with vitamin infusion advanced components, glycolic peel or hydrating mask to produce increased results in the rejuvenation of the skin.
Derma-Planing is a clean exfoliation without any scratching, a sterile surgical scalpel removes the top layer of the dead skin along with the fine vellus hair. Derma-Planing triggers the cell regeneration process, improving acne scarring & hyperpigmentation. The effects of the procedure instantly give the skin a smooth appearance and a radiant glow, removing the fine hairs results in healthier skin that feels silkier. Training teaches the science behind the myth that the hair grows back thicker, it doesn’t!
The Chemical peel training includes teaching superficial re-surfacing peels using 40% active glycolic and the eye peel Superficial peels provide a skin exfoliant to chemically remove keratinised structures of the epidermis, restoring a radiant complexion.
Safe and easy to use with no downtime. Indicated for uneven colour, improving texture, tone and qualify of the skin glow effect with powerful effects on tone and luminosity.
The Eye Peel
Repairing and revitalising treatment for eye contour based on A vitamin and Polyhydroxy acids. Improve fine lines, eye lift effect, and even the skin tone to keep the eye contour looking young.
- Skin Physiology & Cellular Turnover
- Patient Selection | Consultation | Suitable treatment planning
- What is Derma Planing
- Derma Plane Treatment
- Derma Plane Combination treatments
- Skin peels & how they work on the skin – pH’s, buffering, acid percentages
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans, how to add the treatment to your treatment offering.