PLASMA FIBROBLAST TRAINING & PLASMA PEN CE DEVICE (ONE DAY)
Training with the Plasma Pen teaches a revolutionary face lift and skin tightening procedure that requires no form of surgery and offers instant results.
By emitting a tiny plasma plume onto the skin leaving a small brown mark, the skin then goes through a natural healing process, tightening the skin and stimulating the fibroblasts to produce collagen. This will leave your client with younger and smoother looking skin around the treated area.
It is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that shrinks and reduces any excess skin, bags and wrinkles and is revolutionary in the way it smooths wrinkles and drastically reduces hooded eyelids.
What is included in the course fee
All practical tuition, training materials including: Training manual, handouts which include detailed ingredient lists, consent forms, procedure protocols, costs and profits sheets for treatment options, where to purchase all relevant materials required to carry out treatment.
Business and Marketing – how to set your pricing, profit margins, treatment options, combined treatment options. Insurance information.
Course Aims and Objectives
- To deliver excellence in training of skin rejuvenation treatments.
- To ensure each individual we train is able to implement confident and competent delivery of each treatment they wish to learn.
- Achieve growth of the treatment options you offer to your clients.
- Increase your profits by training and gaining certification in skin treatments.
- Assurance of continual post course support further to training.
- Assist awareness of the benefits in the skin treatments to your clients for immediate skin radiance (special occasion) to long term benefits of complete rejuvenation.
- Provide business tools and marketing skills to implement these procedures into your practice to maximise the benefits these treatments can add to both your clients’ expectations and in turn your profit margins.
- To provide all information to gain insurance and detail current regulatory matters for best practice
Cost Training only £800 +VAT – Training & Device £2,490 + VAT