MICRONEEDLING – DERMAROLLER & DERMAPEN SKIN NEEDLING (ONE DAY)
Training the skin needling treatment up to 1.5mm on the face and up to 2mm on the body. The skin needling creates a multitude of tiny puncture wounds to the dermis which induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin. By creating dermal damage without removal of the healthy epidermis healing time is rapid with quick results that will last.
The treatment is simple and safe to administer
Significantly improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
Skin appearance is fresher and young
Tightens skin and reduces pigmentation and sun marks
Create controlled injury to the skin without causing damage – stimulates new collagen and elastin production boosting the skins own repair system for firmer, even skin tone along with reducing lines and wrinkles
Tiny needles (thinner than a human hair) create micro-channels –increasing absorption of active ingredients for plumper, younger looking skin.
Microneedling Course Content
- Introduction of Skin Needling science
- Skin Roller selection – suitable needle lengths
- Patient Selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques – for face, body & scalp
- Training in both the manual dermaroller & mechanical dermapen
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Understanding and reaching capacity of profitability by introducing skin rejuvenation treatments
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan
Cost £250 + VAT